Town Of Richmond
 Hunting and Fishing 

DEC Information




Conservation Licenses
The Town Clerk's office serves as an agent for the New York State Department of Conservation. Drivers license needed or other official proof of residency required. Proof of hunter safety training is required for any new licensee. All persons must appear in person for licenses and doe permits.

The NYS DEC website can be of assistance for any particular question. This site can be of help to determine courses, current price list, and NYS regulations. Licenses may be purchased at this site as well. New licenses go on sale annually mid August, but the license year ends September 30th. 


New York Hunting and Trapping Guide